The Bill is on in 6 minutes!
Mother rang this morning. She rang to ask my advice!!!! She has decided that buying off the plan is a good thing (after yelling at me when I suggested it that she didn't want to wait for ever for a place to be finished and didn't want to live in a construction zone).
An agent for one of the companies will pick them up on Saturday and drive them around. This was her first choice but after the weekend she has decided she likes the one that is still being built. However, this is a close second so they can have a look and then put their names down if they like.
They are seeing the new units on Monday and I'll go and meet them there in the late afternoon after building has stopped and then they are going back on Wednesday to discuss everything in more detail. If there is still a place available and they can afford it I'm sure they will put a deposit down which means they will be moving late May early June.
Himself is trying a new hotel next week. It will mean a cab ride there and back from his office and I still think he needs to be in an apartment. There are some political issues going on up there at the moment and he has said that if the shit continues he will come back to Melbourne as there is some work coming up here. I doubt that will happen as the bank is very happy with him and will kick up a stink if he goes. He is the only one that treats them like a valued client rather than someone who is locked into a contract and has no say. Silly colleagues. The bank has signed a contract but that contract will need to be renewed and if the company continues to treat them the way they do then the contract won't be renewed and there goes a HUGE bread and butter client.
Two and Three are home. We had pizza (I won't be writing on my weight loss blog tonight!).
Now to assert my rights over the telly and watch MY programs.
No comments:
Post a Comment