Tuesday, 4 December 2007

RIP iPod

You know how it was raining yesterday morning? And I got really wet? Well, so did my iPod shuffle which I wear clipped to the front neckline of my tshirt. Just as I was about to start the 5th lap it stalled, so to speak. And died. And all attempts at resuscitation failed.

Apparently iPod shuffles don't like getting very, very wet.

I was going to ask Three to get me a new one but One decided I could have his as he doesn't use it much. Only Two gave it to him for his birthday and I don't like taking something that someone else has given someone. If you get my drift. I was told to get over it. So I have put MY music on One's shuffle and will run in the morning. I will also get Three to buy me a silicon cover which will make it as near waterproof as dammit. But I still plan to replace MY iPod.

I'd better do it soon, though, as Three has scored a job at a jeans shop. It's casual to start with but that's OK. At least it's a job selling stuff he likes and looks good in. And what a shame he has to wear their stock!

I'm going to put my feet up. It was very busy at work. We had issues with plumbing that resulted in some fairly major headaches for a few people.

1 comment:

  1. Give the iPod time to dry out and it may surprise you by working. About a week perhaps. We had several computers rained on by a thunderstorm when they were in the back of a truck. The water ran out of them. All worked after several days. perhaps less than a week. It's considerably smaller than a computer.

    Npo promises, but it's probably worth a try.

    ReplyDelete