Friday, 3 April 2009

Weather

We're in for quite a bit, by all accounts.

It has become dark and gloomy and there are rumblings of thunder.

Three and I went for a walk down to the beach and back this morning and we could feel the change coming through.  It was most invigorating.  I was meant to play golf with Suze this afternoon but it's looking doubtful even with the golf cart.  Thunderstorms and golf courses are not a good mix.  We shall see.

We are going to the club for a trivia night tonight.  Should be fun.  

Yesterday I did a huge clean and went for a walk with Three.  My feet were horribly painful.  I took one of Himself's anti-inflammatories and it helped a bit but my left foot is still feeling very uncomfortable.  It's probably arthritis and even more reason to lose weight.

And here comes the rain .... what a lovely sound.

1 comment:

  1. My Mum would not agree with your re: the rain! I suppose you are only now getting what they had up in Coffs Harbour! I hope you don't get too much.

    ReplyDelete