Friday, 22 January 2010

Blink and you miss it!

Where has the week gone?

I guess cos I'm not working the days just sort of blend into each other.

I caught up with the Mermaid.

The boys and girls came over for dinner on Wednesday to say goodbye to Three.

Three left for Bali today *sniff* and I'm waiting for the phone call/text message to say he has arrived safely.  Which I will probably get on Tuesday when he remembers!

Mrs Other came down from Canberra and we caught up today.  She came with GGF and me to WW and we all had good losses.  I have made the 10% mark and bought a charm for my Pandora bracelet to celebrate.  An elephant.  It's really gorgeous and I love elephants.

I have applied for a couple of jobs.  Waiting to hear back re interviews.

It's been hot.

It's been cool.

I went for a bike ride on Wednesday and loved every minute of it.  I wish it wasn't quite so windy down this way cos it does make riding a bit of a challenge sometimes.

The house is clean and tidy and is staying that way.  A bonus of not working.  Three's areas will also be clean and sparkling by the time he gets back.

Book club was great.  I enjoyed it far more than I expected to and am looking forward to the next one.  We have to read the Lovely Bones and GGF has lent me her copy.  I shall have to take notes as I will read it very quickly and by the time the next meeting comes around I will have read a dozen other books.

And it's Friday again and all is good (apart from Three being in another country - look, he's my youngest so I'm allowed to fret!)

2 comments:

  1. I would fret too!
    I love reading.. but hardly get the time to now.. what with blogging, sewing etc! Such a shame... so many amazing books waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fret away - they love it I'm sure.

    The Lovely Bones. I think the shorts I've seen for the movie look interesting. Let us know what you think of the book. :)

    ReplyDelete