WW = 400g gain. I wasn't surprise or disappointed but had a chat with my leader about my self sabotage tendencies and am back in my zone.
GGF joined with me - she had expressed an interest and was quite excited about it. She doesn't have much to lose but wants to learn healthy eating habits and cooking techniques so she doesn't gain any more and also that Two eats well. Gotta love that :)
I've been rather blah this week. I think the heat got to me and, although I love having the kids stay over, having One and Ebs for 4 nights did put my routine out of whack.
I have been job searching and have come across a couple that I know I could do but it would require some selling on my part to convince them I could do the job and I don't know if I have that level of confidence. I'll think about it over the weekend and maybe send my application in with the mindset that if I don't get an interview I haven't failed. Both positions are full time which is a downside but if the job was great I suppose I could manage. Alternatively I could wait until we win tattslotto!
I am really getting back into the PT sessions and he commented on strong I'm becoming. Always a good thing.
Out for dinner with the usual suspects. Vietnamese tonight. yum.
Have a great weekend. I intend to. If the weather stays pleasant I might do some gardening.
Hope you did have a good weekend then :)
ReplyDelete