Monday, 4 January 2010

Mini Monday

Mini as in a small post!

The peppermint chocolate meringues were deeeelicious.  Everyone liked them.  So a definite do again.

I went to the physio this morning and she massaged my neck and shoulders (and did some other really painful stuff!) and has given me some stretches to do to try and keep that area supple.  It seems as if the neck is the cause of aaaaaaaalllll my back problems!

I cleaned upstairs (the living area) and it looks lovely.  Tomorrow - downstairs (scary) unless I catch up with the Mermaid for lunch.

Fireman Sam and his housemate dropped by for coffee.  It was lovely to see them and they were off to the beach.  She has not long got her motorbike licence so he takes her out for rides.  An army girl - really sweet.  In fact I think he'd be better of with her than his current girlfriend but none of my business!

Himself got my bike down from the hooks in the garage and pumped up the tires for me so this afternoon I went for a lovely ride.  I was initially only going for half an hour but it turned into an hour.  I'll feel it tomorrow, I'm sure.

Himself is on his way home so will go and hang out washing and do domestic stuff.

Chris suggested I become a kept woman ... I would love to but would feel guilty that I wasn't contributing to the household coffers.  She is bringing up grandkids so her existence is justified!!

2 comments:

  1. Take your time on finding that new job. Enjoy the time off. I would have NO PROBLEM being a kept woman (I think).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the justification! lol
    I hope, as you are determined to find a job, that you do!

    ReplyDelete