If anyone tells you craft is a gentle occupation sent them my way.
FFS I have never met so many self obsessed bitches in my life.
Fortunately I have good fellow admins and we can cut them off at the pass but it takes a toll on us.
I had a doctor's appointment today and we agreed to leave things as they are but I am to lose weight and return in a month.
Challenge on.
Challenge accepted? Ask me tomorrow
It is past wine o'clock as you may have gathered!
I find that whenever you get a group of women there is always a few nasty ones around. Fortunately my group are all old and past it all so the nasty ones don’t last long. We don’t say anything we polite them to death lol
ReplyDeleteSeriously who’s got time for drama.
Angela we aren't exactly spring chickens! It was one person who proclaims to be "kind" but caused a shit show of problems and blamed someone else. All sorted now.
DeleteThere must be something in the air - or the water - or maybe as you’ve indicated it’s just a new year attempt at altering the pecking order. Going on everywhere isn’t it 😊
ReplyDeleteThis woman needs to learn to mind her own business. She is no longer part of the group but it still rankles that she blames me forgetting there are 4 admins and we all agree on decisions made.
DeleteGood luck with the challenge. I am trying to make it to Easter without alcohol or chocolate but already broke into the cooking wine and chocolate chips this week. I only started on February!
ReplyDeleteChris, I think Monday is a good day to start! I hear you with the cooking wine and chocolate chips.
Delete