Other Brother is being a righteous twat. Apparently he said that Himself is never welcome in his home again. Yet he still expects me to visit him here and in Italy. He is our mother personified. Which is really funny as he hated her and all the things about her that he is manifesting.
Snow will freeze in hell before I give him the satisfaction of feeling he has won one over Himself.
The end.
I thought my family was crazy and complicated. Make your stand and stick by it. There is no going back unless a grovelling apology.
ReplyDeleteAnd if you knew my brother that will never happen. My mother never apologised for her poor behaviours either. Dad was always the peace keeper.
DeleteSounds like you are caught between strong personalities - "a rock and a hard place" comes to mind.
ReplyDeleteAt least Himself apologised to me. Profusely. My brother? I won't hold my breath. And the sister in law is speaking to me and we have both been invited to their new place.
Delete