Wednesday, 6 July 2022

A white lie

I piked.

The weather tomorrow is forecast to be horrible.

Himself is still not enthusiastic about going to see my brother and sister in law.

I told Dr Brother that Himself had a nasty head cold.

Strike me down with lightning now.



I am not sure what will happen with the craft group. I caught up with J today and we both agreed it may have run its course. The yarn cafe now has groups every day and most people seem to want to go there which is fine. 

We will see who turns up on Friday and make the decision then. Regardless I am this close to shutting my facebook account down. I only had it for two groups and this was one of them. The other group I would be sad to leave but needs must. I don't see them in real life.




10 comments:

  1. Ooh I’m telling on you. Better to not go than regret going……hope your man doesn’t answer the phone when brother rings to ask how he is 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately we no longer have a land line and brother and I communicate via viber. Anything for peace, Cathy!

      Delete
  2. Perhaps you could have added to your brother, I hope it isn't Covid. I've kept my distance just in case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have just had Covid and I don't think it strikes twice that quickly so that might have been a bit suss.

      Delete
  3. Covid, yes, the universal opt out excuse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly seems to be that way. It used to be a touch of gastro.

      Delete
  4. Little white lies and untruth's are necessary sometimes, so don't feel too guilty.
    Families can be a blessing or a curse, personalities conflict, just the way we are made.
    Even though I do not comment on all of your posts, I read them so would be disappointed if you decide to leave.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, I won't quit blogging and reading blogs. I find the nastiness in social media too much but love the blog world. Thank you.

      Delete
  5. Sometimes in life we have to tell a little white lie. Saves on heaps of drama later on
    We have a knitting group that meets on Wednesday at the blind bight community Centre. It’s at 12 and your more than welcome to come to that. We are very lovely and welcoming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela. That is certainly worth considering. I need to meet some new people.

      Delete