"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on" - Robert Frost
I came across this family during lockdown last year.
This parody of theirs is quite timely.
I went to the physio this afternoon and am bloody sore so this is all you get from me today.
Enjoy.
That's a talented family!
They are a bit of fun and don't take themselves too seriously.
I've seen this family before and they're wonderful. Thanks for reminding me.
They are indeed. I'd forgotten I'd subscribed to them and found them again by accident.
I love this family. I think I remember 'One Day More' as well from way back. What a wonderful family.
Their voices are lovely. Especially the boys.
Very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful voices and funny lyrics. A perfect blend!
They are very good. Their name is Marsh and not Partridge?
I can't imagine the Marsh's getting up to the shenanigans the Partridges did!
What a very talented family. Our own partridge family lol
I think they're English but we'll claim them!
That's a talented family!
ReplyDeleteThey are a bit of fun and don't take themselves too seriously.
DeleteI've seen this family before and they're wonderful. Thanks for reminding me.
ReplyDeleteThey are indeed. I'd forgotten I'd subscribed to them and found them again by accident.
DeleteI love this family. I think I remember 'One Day More' as well from way back. What a wonderful family.
ReplyDeleteTheir voices are lovely. Especially the boys.
DeleteVery entertaining. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful voices and funny lyrics. A perfect blend!
DeleteThey are very good. Their name is Marsh and not Partridge?
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine the Marsh's getting up to the shenanigans the Partridges did!
DeleteWhat a very talented family. Our own partridge family lol
ReplyDeleteI think they're English but we'll claim them!
Delete