"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on" - Robert Frost
All went well.
Talk tomorrow.
4 more sleeps
Rest easy…and let your man do the heavy lifting.
War victim. Be well soon.
I've been there...not painful just aggravating. Get better soon!hugsDonna
Yay!
I'm glad it went well!
Good! Take your time now.
Glad it all went well.
Pleased all went well, now take it easy.
Good to get it out of the way so you can start your new life!
Glad it’s all over. Now to recoup and then on to new adventures
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rest easy…and let your man do the heavy lifting.
ReplyDeleteWar victim. Be well soon.
ReplyDeleteI've been there...not painful just aggravating.
ReplyDeleteGet better soon!
hugs
Donna
Yay!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad it went well!
ReplyDeleteGood! Take your time now.
ReplyDeleteGlad it all went well.
ReplyDeletePleased all went well, now take it easy.
ReplyDeleteGood to get it out of the way so you can start your new life!
ReplyDeleteGlad it’s all over. Now to recoup and then on to new adventures
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete