Sunday, 25 June 2023

Made it

Just a quick post to say we all made it safely. 

The cats meowed the whole way down! Four bloody hours! They were checking the place out when Himself came hone from shopping with a neighbour in tow and Max belly ran and "hid" behind a small pot plant in the bathroom! Minnie is still meowing. 

Gin in hand and fish and chips on the way.

I feel as if I have come home.

10 comments:

  1. So glad it's done...rest!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll sleep better tonight knowing you are safely there without a mishap. Did I ever mention I am a chronic liar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo!

    Your comment about the cats made me laugh. When I moved from Florida to New York in 2000, I drove my cats -- basically a two-day drive. And yes, they meowed the whole way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah. You made it safe and sound
    It will take a little while for the fur babies to settle But I’m sure they will.
    Hope your eye is getting better quickly as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fish and Chips to the rescue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time to finally relax before the next adventure (your new home!)

    ReplyDelete