Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Am I naive?

I bought a game for my Nintendo DS from ebay.  It's a newly released game and I bought it from an Australian seller.  It arrived today and is FOR AMERICAN USE ONLY!!  It doesn't work in my console.

I have sent a couple of emails to the seller and will be returning it for refund tomorrow.

There was nothing on the description to indicate that this would not work in Australian consoles and the seller's feedback was good.

So ... was I dumb to do this?  Asks she hoping like crazy the OTHER game she bought before this one arrived will not be the same thing!

Needless to say, Three, who works for a company that sells these things, thinks his mother is almost beyond redemption in the idiot stakes!

I'm still snotty and short of breath but well and truly on the mend.  Off to a conference for the next two days.

I have been trying to pretend that I don't work and am quite enjoying myself.  Himself says that once we get rid of our credit card debt I can retire.  What a brilliant incentive.

Dinner's in the oven (meatloaf) and life is looking a bit more positive.

1 comment:

  1. Retire? What is that? Can I retire from raising kids/housework PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE~!
    *sniff*
    30 years of raising kids.. and the end is still nowhere in sight.
    MAJOR SNIFF.

    ReplyDelete