Friday, 23 October 2009

My view


I love it.  It's never the same.  There are people fishing, using the walking track, boats go up and down, the light is always different.

I nearly went back to WW today.  Then I spoke to Himself who reminded me how it does my head in.  When SS and Pam were down at the weekend they were talking about how they had both lost a considerable amount of weight.  They spent 3 weeks on Tony Ferguson shakes and now eat lowish carbs.  I thought about trying that.  Then I remembered how much I hated it when I tried it.  And it's not cheap.

I know what I have to do.  It's not about joining groups and being told what to do.  It's not about replacing wholesome nourishing food for flavoured skim milk powder!  It's about being answerable to myself and doing what I know works.  And it's about NOT buying the shit food and wine.

Most of all it's about realising that there is only one person that can do it.  Me.  Not a WW leader.  Not Fireman Sam.  Not Matt (my PT).  Not Himself.   Me.  And I have the choice.  I can do this.  Or not.  If I choose to continue to consume obscene amounts of wine and crap food then I can't complain when I feel like shit and look even worse.

So.

Here we go.

Again.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! :)

    Every time I think I'm getting close to actually doing something about losing some weight, a block of chocolate distracts me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it. I know it's hard.

    ReplyDelete