Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Tuesday rambling


One is on his macbook and Tom would like me to open mine so he can check his email and skype his buddies.  (What a bloody mess my house is.)

I am still battling this godawful cough.  Every time I have a coughing fit I spin out.  In fact any form of exertion caused me to spin out.  I went to the gym tonight and we took it very slowly but I kept spinning out.  I think if this continues I'll have to go to the doctor.  *groan*

Work had its moments.  Lots of laughs with a colleague but lots of stress from the manager.

Next week is Melbourne Cup so I only have to work one day.  WHOOT!!!!

I have booked in with Matt (PT) for three times a week for a while.  Unfortunately he is booked up for MonWedFri or TueThurSat so I'm doing Tues, Fri and Sat.  I guess that will keep me honest on Friday night when we usually go out for dinner.

We are having steak for dinner.  Himself is bbqing as I write.  The sun is setting and the sky is a riot of glorious pinks and oranges.

Thomas accidentally got out last night when I was talking to someone selling homedelivery to the Age (I took it up .... 7 days for $6 for 12 weeks.  I LIKE sitting down to a real newspaper rather than reading on line cos you don't get everything on line.  Himself disagrees but I bet my bottom dollar he will read MY newspaper!).  He (the cat not the Age person) didn't get far - he seems to be obsessed with the house next door and the pot plant on their front porch - but every time he escapes he spends the next few nights demanding to be let out again.  Damn cat.

2 comments:

  1. but he has the sweetest little face...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh i hope you are feeling better soon! You seem to have had that cough for quite a while?

    ReplyDelete