Thursday, 22 October 2009

Blogger let me load



I love this one.  The three girlfriends (SS' partner, GGF and Ebs) and in the background the boyz including Fireman Sam.  Not sure where Three is, I think behind Himself.




This is the birthday cake.  It's a strawberry sponge from The Cheesecake Shop.  I got Three to pick it up as it wasn't going to be easy for me to do with Himself in tow.  I love the way it's leaning.  Three assured me he didn't throw his car around the corners on his way home but apparently the box was on a slant hence the interesting presentation of the cake.  It tasted good so that's all that mattered!

It's been a good day.

  • I got to talk with Chris and we have a lot in common.  If I ever get to New Zealand I will visit her.  Whether she likes it or not!  I feel the same way about Mary.  New Zealand is more likely than the States, though.  Maybe I could plan for a trip in a couple of years.  
  • I vacuumed and dusted and cleaned our bathroom and the place looks and feels good
  • I went to the supermarket
  • I fiddlefarted around in the garden
  • I job hunted on seek.com.au and found a job that I could apply for if I want to AND I found out that my boss has applied for another job (a colleague told me - not seek.com!).
  • I have spoken with all three boys either in the flesh, on the phone or via email.  
  • I love where we live
Home made pizza for dinner.

I really do need to do something about my weight and lack of fitness.  tomorrow :)


1 comment:

  1. The cake is making me drool.
    It was lovely to talk to you too... and yes, we do have a lot in common on the weight loss front!
    You would be most welcome to come and stay here ... !

    ReplyDelete