Sunday, 25 October 2009

Tattoo stage 2


Himself and One went back to the tattoo parlour yesterday for another couple of hours and this is the result.  He has another session to go to put the colour in but I think it's coming along quite nicely.  The Mermaid was NOT impressed (she cried when her son got his first tattoo) and the in-laws were also Not Happy.  MIL stated that the two things she hates the most about the 20th and 21st centuries are graffiti and tattoos.  As Three pointed out, tattoos have been around since time immemorial.  Only he didn't tell his grandmother - wise kid.







******************************************************************





Sheba is constantly tormented by pigeons that either sit on the balcony railing or on the window ledge.  The other day there was an almighty thud as she attempted to jump on the this window sill and missed. Fortunately she also missed the telly!  But that little cat is nothing if not determined so after several attempts she made it.  And the pigeons flew away!  Not that she can get through the glass to the birds but she lives in hope.

I have made a lasagne and a huge fruit salad for dinner tonight and have my breakfast and lunch ready for work tomorrow.  One, Two and Himself are out playing golf and I shall sit on the couch and read.












2 comments:

  1. What colour is the fish gunna be? I would make mine blue! But I'm betting his will be golden.
    Cats.. yep cute...if ya like them!

    ReplyDelete