Today I quit my job. I finish in 4 weeks. I don't want to leave my place of work but can no longer work in my department for my current manager and she's not likely to be going anywhere soon. I am not the only one to feel like this but I am in a fortunate position in that I can resign and not stress about bills. Yet.
Three has been downloading stuff that he shouldn't (copyright stuff) and Himself got The Email this evening. Not sure what the ramifications will be but you can be sure that Three won't be doing THAT again. I just hope that there is nothing else waiting in the wings to bite us.
My day could get worse but I hope it doesn't.
Bad things happen in THREE's mate.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you had to quit your job.
I hope Three does not get in too much trouble.
Bloody stress!
Ai yi yi! You got a lot going on, honey.
ReplyDelete