This weekend saw temperatures over 30 (degrees celsius!) with clear blue skies and gentle sea breezes. Bliss.
Himself and I walked down to the beach yesterday morning and then along the beach for a way. My calves have been playing up again (legs, not moo) and it was sooooo good to walk in the sea up to my knees. I'm seeing a physio tomorrow.
Miz S, the reason I have to give up work before getting a dog is that I wouldn't want to leave a pup outside all day when we are at work and couldn't have it inside cos of chewing and the cats. Good reason to retire, though, don't you think?
One's problem is with alcohol. He needs to learn his limits. He recognises this but it isn't always easy.
More hot weather predicted for this week. This house is so much more heat tolerant than the old one. As I write this I am looking out across the river with a lovely breeze coming in the balcony doors.
Dinner won't cook itself though so better get a wriggle on.
30 degrees would be lovely.. it's only about 16-17 here and I'm COLD. Hate being cold. *sniff*
ReplyDeleteyour location sounds divine. i love an open house with the breezes blowing through.
ReplyDeletethat is a nasty one that affects too many young uns today. mine likes to indulge every weekend and i have to admit, sometimes i get a tad worried!