Thursday, 5 November 2009

Slack!



Sheba loves veges.   She rubbed her face and purred over this bag of salad.  Strange cat.

Not sure why there's a tee on the bench.  Probably for the same reason there are golf balls under the couch.

I have been very slack in the updating department.  That is mainly due to the fact that I have nothing to say!

As I mentioned in the previous post the boys came over for dinner on Sunday.  Two had to leave to get back to an editing job and Three went to catch up with a friend (female probably).  Which left One.  Who opened his heart to us about some personal issues he's having.  Can't really say too much at the moment but it was one of those bitter sweet parental moments.  Glad he can talk to us but oy, I feel his pain.  He and ebs are ok but he's got some demons he needs to face and deal with.  Does it EVER get easier?  I doubt it.  But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Because of Melbourne Cup Day I have only worked one day this week.  Now THAT I could get used to!  We are still toying with the idea of me giving up work altogether and one reason is that we would then get a dog.  That needs more thought.  The work bit not the dog bit!

Tomorrow I have some running around to do and then will get my hair cut and degreyed.  Out for dinner with the usual suspects in the evening and then off to see my Dad for his birthday on Saturday.  I can't believe that it's been a year since we sent him on that Harley ride.  After that I have promised to pop in and see Mrs Teacher.  That could be interesting.  I haven't really spoken to her since she and Dr Teacher split.

And on that note I think I'll go to bed!

3 comments:

  1. I have sooo given up on getting my hair degreyed. The colour never lasts.

    I don't think it gets any easier either. Just a whole new set of problems with each age, right?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a weird cat.
    I would NEVER have a tee on me bench... we don't play golf!
    Have a neat weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intrigued with the idea that you might give up work and get a dog.

    Hope everything is okay with One. Thank goodness he tells you what's going on so you can help if he needs it.

    ReplyDelete