Wednesday, 18 November 2009

two steps forward half a step back

I had an exchange of emails with the coordinator from work.  I will not be going back.  I hope things change for the department as it is a good team but time will tell.  At least by doing what I did I have helped get the issues out into the open and those that remain now have people they can go to if things start to slide.

So time to move on.  Feelings are still raw and a manager from one of the wards rang me earlier to say she was sorry to hear I had left.  That was unexpected and made me feel sad but good!

I had lunch with a friend today and her problems with her children make mine and many others' fade into nothing.  How sad when you love your kids but don't want to be with them because they call you every foul name under the sun and accuse you of being a bad parent because you remarried.  Among other things.

Orange soy pork for dinner so I'd better go and get the necessaries.  There is a big new supermarket near here but of course the car took its usual way home from lunch and I ended up on the wrong side of the railway line so will have to head back out.  Must remember NOT to turn off at my usual spot so I only have to make one trip!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, funny about the car having a mind of it's own... mine used to take me to work ... on a saturday when school wasn't even open!
    I'm glad you have decided not to go back ... you don't need the stress and golf is more fun anyway... ISN'T IT?
    Not that I play golf... !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I get cranky at the car when it does that.

    Time to relax and enjoy your Me time. :D

    ReplyDelete