We have had some doozies of storms. Isolated and pass quickly but when they come it buckets down.
Mother is law is OK. The surgery went well but they are struggling to manage the delirium. It's a balance between pain management and over sedating. And, of course, the unfamiliar surroundings and us not being able to visit.
I submitted my application to start the Auslan course. I should have done it last year as it is highly likely I won't get in. Oh well. I have an interview in 2 weeks (the earliest I could get) so I would imagine the 10 or so remaining places will have gone by then. And you know what? I am fine with this. Which is unusual for me. I must be mellowing.
A quick trip to Ikea to look at the kitchens again. We bought meatballs and loganberry jelly and sauce from there for dinner. We will have them with mashed potatoes and peas. Their meatballs are amazing.
My phone is charging. Tomorrow I will start to play with it.
How many decades have I been hearing about Ikea's meatballs, yet still we have never tried them. Is there a shortcut to the Ikea cafe?
ReplyDeleteWhen my partner gets a new phone, there is bad language, severe criticism of Samsung and lots of 'how do they expect?'
When I get a new phone, I love the transfer, the new things, sorting it to how I like it, and in time discovering what amazing things it can do. Enjoy your phone play.
My theory was correct.
DeleteAndrew, I could tell you how to get to the cafe at Springvale but I feel Richmond would be closer to you. I have never eaten in the cafe. We buy the meatballs frozen and cook them at home.
DeleteI hope the storm has relieved some of the heat and humidity you have been experiencing. If it's any consolation, I had to suffer through -10C temperatures and a bitter wind to do my half hour (all I could stand) walk today!
ReplyDeleteToday is almost cool. There is a saying that if you are in Melbourne and don't like the weather, wait for an hour or so and it will change.
ReplyDelete