Peeping through the clouds but it's there. And the front garden is bathed in it. Makes one feel better just seeing a bit of sunshine.
Himself took the dogs for a long walk earlier. He is so stressed about the financial situation and is really furious with his mother's solicitor who dragged their heels for months and now they have finally got around to selling the shares and settling the estate the market has plummeted.
Three took today off work to look after Sally who has a tummy bug and he woke up with it as well so he kept Alice home. It will be nice for him to have some down time. He is waiting for a call from the potential new employer but I don't think they will come up with the right offer. He seems ok about it.
I have just finished reading the Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman. He is a very clever man and the book is really well written with some nice twists and turns. We watch Pointless when we have dinner and he is one of the hosts. Another clever show with a twist. If you like games/quiz shows give this a whirl.
I am going to go and make a cup of lemon tea and see if I can garner some enthusiasm for something. Anything!
Hope the sunshine is making you feel better, I don't like cloudy dull days.
ReplyDeleteHubby always says "don't panic" when the market takes a tumble, easier said than done.
Have a great weekend.
I agree with your hubby. There is nothing we can do but ride it out.
DeleteThe sunshine didn’t last long. Today we are back to grey
ReplyDeleteDuring my week of head cold I lived on lemsip. Tastes nice and it has the meds in it.
Honey and lemon is my go to. With a slug of scotch at bed time!
Delete