This is bizarre. I can comment on my posts and others but I can't create a new post. My phone is impossible to create a post on. I am not a happy vegemite.
I commented on my own blog and it came up anonymous Strange days indeed I have an app on my phone and my iPad that makes it easier, not totally perfect, but easier to post I can send you the info Sleep well
This is bizarre. I can comment on my posts and others but I can't create a new post. My phone is impossible to create a post on. I am not a happy vegemite.
ReplyDeleteI’m having trouble as well. This might post as anonymous but it’s Cathy (Still Waters)
ReplyDeleteGremlins!
DeleteDon't panic Captain Mainwaring. I'm sure it will come good. Sending you something stronger than wine. You'll sleep soundly.
ReplyDeleteI slept like a log, thank you, Andrew!
DeleteIs blogger dying?
ReplyDeleteIt certainly needs some CPR or the like
DeleteI commented on my own blog and it came up anonymous
ReplyDeleteStrange days indeed
I have an app on my phone and my iPad that makes it easier, not totally perfect, but easier to post I can send you the info
Sleep well
I have a Samsung phone and my PC. The phone is ok but really hard to type and read what I'm writing. So far, today things seem back to normal.
DeleteEveryone seems to be having similar issues. I thought I had fixed mine but nooooo!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to know the reasons. Even a google search didn't make things any the clearer.
Delete