I have made headway in the clean up although at the moment it just looks as if I have moved shit around.
Another few days of this and I should have things more or less under control. Then I need to convince Himself to get rid of the white timber venetians and work out what to put in their place. I had hoped to get away with nothing but people walk past and look in and I feel like I'm living in a fish bowl. Tinting would work but that stops the glorious heat of the winter sun so a firm no.
Last night we were woken at about 2.45 as Murphy had an upset tummy and needed to go out (and in and out and in and out) but wouldn't go with Himself cos he had yelled at them in the morning. We then ended up with two dogs and the cat on our bed. Himself finally fell asleep and purred. At least that's what I tried to tell myself it was. Then he went through periods of apnoea which was even worse.
We caught up with One and his family for their various birthdays and it was very pleasant. Himself and Three went to a car show in the morning. They are on different ends of the political spectrum and both very opinionated. I'm glad I wasn't in the car but did get a blow by blow from Three when he got home. Neither of them can understand that I really don't. give. a. shit. about American politics.
Homemade pizza for dinner. I really hope I can get it right this time.
Ultrasound in the morning and then a mysterious coffee with an acquaintance from craft who wants to talk to me about something but won't say what. I think she's a bit of a nutter (she's the one that others have been quite cruel about/towards) so heaven knows what's on her mind.
I shall let you know tomorrow!
Tinting doesn't cut the sun warmth or heat that much. Having our windows tinted was money well spent.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have an uninterrupted sleep tonight.
Our previous house overlooked the walking path around Patto River and we had the darkest tint available. It was cold. But a less severe tint might work here.
DeletePoor Murphy! Hope he is better today and you get a good night's sleep.
ReplyDeleteHe has improved, thanks, Chris.
DeleteSounds like your hubby needs a CPAP machine
ReplyDeleteI hope Murphy is feeling better.
A secret meeting sounds intriguing.
Angela, he does but is resisting. Men!
Delete