And that, folks, pretty well sums up the day.
The craft group has a newish member (5 weeks maybe). She came at the invitation of another member. She has been cruel to one of the women who has some challenges but isn't stupid.
Why are some people (and I hate to say it's usually women in this case) so horrible.
You don't say "You are special, so so special. We know you are so very special" in that tone of voice thinking you are being so funny.
Bitch. Which is an insult to dogs.
Blokes are much more simple to understand.
ReplyDeleteBecause they are more simple? Sorry, you left yourself open there. But I agree. On the whole blokes don't go out of the way to be nasty for nastiness' sake.
DeleteI really don’t like bullies
ReplyDeleteAnd she sounds like the queen of bullies
You have to ask. Just how unhealthy are they that they need to put others down to make themselves feel good
Good point, Angela. Not being part of the group for long and, I realise now, not having shared anything about herself which is also unusual we know very little about her.
Delete