Friday, 25 November 2022

 I am sitting outside the hospital waiting for Himself to have his procedure. I could be here some time!

The number of near misses and road rage incidents as I sit here are fascinating. And they all involve very expensive vehicles!



And what does one do when one has to wait for potentially hours? One knits socks. These are for Sally.


This is on my wish list once I have mastered colour work. Yes. I am bored sitting here!



Anyway. Typing on my phone is a pain the proverbial. I hope Himself's proverbial is behaving.

I'll let you know tomorrow. 

14 comments:

  1. Love your sock....hope all goes well for Hubby....Peta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he got home ok…..tomorrow is forecast to be ‘nice’ so he can sit and rest in the shade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got home around 8.45. It was along afternoon/evening. The nurses gave me a sandwich and some biscuits and cheese!

      Delete
  3. Well you'll have something to show for your waiting. I hope the test results are undramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love that sock's colors!
    I wonder what your husband will want to eat when he comes back to himself after the procedure. Last time my husband went through it he wanted a spicy chicken sandwich. Good Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She wanted rainbow socks!
      He ate a chicken and avocado sandwich in the hospital. The biscuits and cheese the nurses gave me in the car on the way home and then had mexican chilli and rice from the freezer when we got home.

      Delete
  5. You're parked on the wrong side of the road:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe we can meet up and you can get me started on a pair of socks. Your getting really good at them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Socks are looking great. Love, love the design on the sweater.

    ReplyDelete