"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on" - Robert Frost
Sunday, 13 November 2022
Say no more
Don't knock it til you've tried it. It has a very pleasant taste and you hardly notice the crunchy bits. Very nice with a soft brie whilst playing scrabble.
You might prefer a witchetty grub then. You eat them alive. (And no, I haven't!) I think I will use a tried and true recipe and substitute the brown butter for normal butter and see how it goes.
Ohhhhh looks just perfect for a lazy Sunday afternoon
ReplyDeleteIt is, Angela. :)
DeleteI think I might have avoided the ants!....and the Scrabble to be fair!
ReplyDeleteHave you tried Bananagrams yet? Much more fun.
I've not heard of that. We'll have to check it out. We are die hard scrabblers.
DeleteInteresting. I'm sort of glad I don't drink!
ReplyDeleteThe first sip takes courage!
DeleteAt first I thought the label said, "Green Art Gin," and wondered what the crunchy bits were.
ReplyDeleteAha!
Why not?
First Nation people knew a lot about things we white folk wouldn't dream of eating. Putting ants in gin makes a lot of sense.
DeleteI don't drink spirits, so why not ants while you're at it? You're welcome! Enjoy. I'm wondering if it simplifies or complicates the scrabble.
ReplyDeleteThey certainly add something. Two gins makes for an interesting game!
DeleteI guess the ants add a bit of protein to your diet. Good excuse for having a second one!
ReplyDeleteFunnily enough as you get to the bottom of the glass you don't notice the ants. I wonder why?
DeleteI can't believe you drank something with dead ants in it, on purpose! Yuck.
ReplyDeleteThe brown butter chocolate chip cookies was just my own recipe with brown butter. They were okay but not any better than the cookies usually are.
You might prefer a witchetty grub then. You eat them alive. (And no, I haven't!)
DeleteI think I will use a tried and true recipe and substitute the brown butter for normal butter and see how it goes.