The first clip I featured at some point in the past. They are Irish brothers I think and they are terrific. We saw the Tap Dogs here in Melbourne and I think it might have the 1995 originals.
Another One Bites The Dust is the first song I danced to in a bar, the night I turned eighteen. Still love it. And young men, without shirts, tap dancing, well done!
Every year the final dance of the concert was a massive tap dance spectacular. It would want to make me join an adult class. But then I’d remember, I’d probably break a hip if I fell so I never did. I would just watch my daughter all year and have to be happy with that lol
I cannot dance well. When I was 20, I had enough money to take ballet lessons, which I had always wanted to do. In my class with me in beginning ballet were 8 other girls. However, they were between 7 and 12 years old. I grew to love them all. And, they were thrilled when I mastered a position or step at my advanced age! When I got married a year later, they all attended my wedding!
Just catching up with your posts... how you met your husband and now tap dancing. Nothing wrong with a bit of that! Riverdance can not be surpassed though... I went to see it live and it was spectacular. Very clever these people.
The first clip I featured at some point in the past. They are Irish brothers I think and they are terrific. We saw the Tap Dogs here in Melbourne and I think it might have the 1995 originals.
ReplyDeleteThose brothers are great. I love the different places they dance. Lucky you to see tapdogs.
DeleteAnother One Bites The Dust is the first song I danced to in a bar, the night I turned eighteen. Still love it. And young men, without shirts, tap dancing, well done!
ReplyDeleteI aim to please.
DeleteAugust is starting tap lessons! He's so excited!
ReplyDeleteMy two younger boys loved tap. It's great fun. Make sure you post photos.
DeleteI took tap despite my total inability to do it, feet wouldn't cooperate but it was fun.
ReplyDeleteI have been tempted to join a geriatric tap dance class if I could find one
DeleteEvery year the final dance of the concert was a massive tap dance spectacular. It would want to make me join an adult class. But then I’d remember, I’d probably break a hip if I fell so I never did. I would just watch my daughter all year and have to be happy with that lol
ReplyDeleteWe should find a class for clumsy decrepits!
DeleteI cannot dance well. When I was 20, I had enough money to take ballet lessons, which I had always wanted to do. In my class with me in beginning ballet were 8 other girls. However, they were between 7 and 12 years old. I grew to love them all. And, they were thrilled when I mastered a position or step at my advanced age! When I got married a year later, they all attended my wedding!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a lovely story. You must have seemed so old at 20.
DeleteI was the clumsiest kid on earth (still am) but my parents made me take ballet and tap lessons. Those guys are considerably better than I ever was!
ReplyDeleteEven the clumsy ones among us can dance to our own tune.
DeleteJust catching up with your posts... how you met your husband and now tap dancing. Nothing wrong with a bit of that! Riverdance can not be surpassed though... I went to see it live and it was spectacular. Very clever these people.
ReplyDelete