Thursday, 13 April 2023

Another Sally day

No food in the house so Granny took Sally to Maccas for breakfast.


We then went to Bunnings and then signed the paperwork with the real estate agent and then off to Ikea where Sally got a cinnamon bun and Grumpy got a hot dog.


We bought a pair of curtains for the study, lights for the front room and study and Sally got an icecream and Grumpy got another hot dog.


Still no food in the house so Sally had a bowl of icecream with sprinkles for afternoon tea.

Grumpy replaced the lights in the two rooms and out the front of the house. The curtains have been taken down and I will hem the new ones over the weekend. We will paint before we rehang.

I have decided to pay $250 for a stylist's advice. If we need new furniture I will hire if it costs less than buying otherwise I will buy because we will need it down in Lakes.

I am now having a large gin and tonic. 

13 comments:

  1. I think you normally rent furniture and decoration through the stylist for the period you are open for inspections. No food in the house to feed a hungry young girl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renting furniture is a thing of late. I blame Selling Houses Australia! Maccas is just up the road - she didn't starve.

      Delete
    2. I think I know that Maccas.

      Delete
  2. We both bought ice creams for our grandchildren yesterday!
    Do you know, I've never once set foot in an Ikea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to say you don't know what your missing but I would suggest never setting foot in one. They are very anxiety inducing.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a well balanced diet to me.
    Gin and tonic, Yum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another memorable visit with the little'un. "Nana, remember when we........?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can’t believe how fast it’s all getting done.
    I’m sure it will all be worth it in the end and you will get top dollar for your home
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to love wandering around in Ikea, but not anymore.

    ReplyDelete