Wednesday, 12 April 2023

Maud



 Yes, she has been harvested. I gave her to Three because Sally wanted pumpkin soup. 

The other Ms will be following shortly as 

drum roll ....

the house will be going on the market mid-May and the pumpkin patch will be looking a bit sad so will need to be gone.

My head is spinning with all that needs to be done both between now and then but also beyond as we will need to find accommodation for two adults, two dogs and two cats.

The good thing? Not once have I questioned our decision.

16 comments:

  1. I wish you good luck. I’m sure it will all turn as you hope
    You will have to let us know how the soup turns out
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have one more from the neighbours I need to use up before I go But thank you

      Delete
  2. Your confidence is reassuring. I will be looking at Victorian real estate in May from England.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maud is mighty! And it's a real pumpkin 😮 as opposed to the squash we get here. Well done. Roll on the rest of the 'm's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will make a pumpkin soup over the weekend.

      Delete
  4. I feel I must point out that your Three is a very handsome man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ms Moon. I am biased but tend to agree.

      Delete
  5. You are moving with blinding speed on everything. Maud is handsome. And the son isn't bad either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a rather handsome son if I say so myself. Maud and her siblings are rather impressive. Their colouring is delightful.

      Delete
  6. Well, that IS a good thing. You're clearly doing what you want to do, and more power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To save money on accommodation, you could invest in a large orange tent and camping equipment. It would be... an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three looks a little like my grandson-in-law. Is that what you call a grand daughter's husband? Maud looks delicious. Mid May will be here far too soon.

    ReplyDelete