Monday, 3 April 2023

Things are a'changing

We are home.

The dogs were happy to see us

The cats were happy to see the dogs

I am going to focus on getting the house ready for market and me ready to move. This will mean less time on the interwebs. I really need to take my brain and body into the real world. 

The above will require commitment of both time and spirit. I spend way too much time doing stuff that achieves very little but ticks the boxes of being involved or being busy. I will still read my favourite blogs but will comment less and will probably blog less frequently but with more content. The less time I spend sitting at my desk the more likely I am to avoid getting sucked down the rabbit holes of facebook and the like. 

And the desk has to go anyway as I style the house! 

So much happening and it's all so exciting. 

Scary, but exciting. 




17 comments:

  1. All steam ahead.
    Wish you all the good luck in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditch FB but keep your blogging friends. They are worth it. It is nice to know you are home and also on an exciting adventure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andrew. You state the bleeding obvious that I have missed! We will have a very nice guest suite and you and R will be most welcome.

      Delete
  3. Up up and away - up off the chair and away from Social M. I never think on blogging as SM. All systems go and all that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew! You are going to be BUSY! And it is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a whole new chapter for you. Don't leave your blog friends too much, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Stalker

    Happy and tiring times ahead Sparks.. our house has been completely renovated in the last year..finishing touches now…..what a spend it was as well but the finished product is us …. even down to the most expensive toaster imaginable . Expect stress, sleepless nights et al but in the end you will get an original Sparks and Hubby creation . If you have OC tendencies you will be in your element…I was. Happy doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stalk. The biggest challenge will be getting this place sale ready and then keeping on top of dog noses on windows cat hair on couches. These are NOT a few of my favourite things!

      Delete
  7. Glad you are home safe and sound. You are going to be one busy lady, exciting and busy for you. Wishing you all the luck in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat. It will all be worth it in the end.

      Delete
  8. X hours for cleaning, X hours for sorting and packing X hours for eating and sleeping X hours for planning the new place, it's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete