Again, I know, and I apologise.
I am exhausted to the point of finding words hard.
I am quietly shitting myself over Wednesday's cataract op. It scares me more than any other op I've had including a knee replacement.
Good news ... Three has a new rental and is over the moon. A much better house for them all and now Amy can look for another job.
I may pop in over the next few days or not but I will be fine.
Scared me too. ‘You’ll be awake’ they said. That scared me more than anything. Don’t remember a thing about either of them….that’s the scary part.
ReplyDeleteTake time to let your eyes adjust to the new norm before coming back. See ya then 😘
My husband's cataract op was quick and uneventful. Sending hugs.
ReplyDeleteI get your worry about eye surgery. It is hard to imagine your eyes being touched without it being some kind of torture. It is such a common op though, and I've not heard of it going wrong.
ReplyDeleteI was very scared, too, about having my eyes worked on. People don't understand that when it's your own eyes, it's not common! Just breathe! My team took good care of me, and they do give you calming stuff, which helps a lot.
ReplyDeleteSending heart felt hope that all goes perfectly well.
ReplyDeleteIt takes about ten minutes. And you really don't feel a thing. But anything like that is scary first time round.
ReplyDeleteTake it easy!
Good luck. I’m sure it will all go well.
ReplyDeleteI’ll be thinking of you xx
I'll be thinking of you and please let us know how it goes. I think it's the 'thinking about it' that is worse than the actual op! Good luck.
ReplyDeleteYes please, let us know how it goes. I need to be prepared for when my turn comes, probably next year as I can still see just fine.
ReplyDeletePlease don't worry about the cataract op..I had both mine done together a few years ago, and it is painless and quick. You don't see knives coming at you or anything at all. I think the worst bit was immediately after when he put what felt like goose grease in my eyes and it was very blurry for a while, but with only one eye being done that shouldn't be a problem.
ReplyDelete