Crikey it's been a busy few days.
I think it is harder to unpack than it is to pack. I suppose you want everything done NOW! And oh my giddy aunt we still have too much STUFF.
We did take the dogs for a walk along the Esplanade and had a coffee and a doughnut and talked to lots of people. Everyone is so friendly here.
The place is starting to look a bit like home
I have been up to the lookout every day ... it always changes
Himself came today and everyone had a lovely time!
I just enjoyed the view
And after a bloody long day of unpacking it was time to sit and enjoy a car show.
I think everyone is settling in very well.
I can't promise when I will be back to regular updates (so many boxes to unpack!). Just know that I feel I am finally home and life is bloody good.










Lovely photos. Animals are so adaptable aren't they. Your modern version of a standard lamp in the third photo is the same as ours, except yours is black and ours is silver.
ReplyDeleteThe photos taken from the viewpoint are luscious.
Omg!! I'm loving your new home! And the views are incredible!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
hugs
Donna
It is a beautiful place.
DeleteWhat a gorgeous place you have moved to! Himself and the pets all look quite contented and at home.
ReplyDeleteI understand your feelings about wanting everything unpacked and in its place NOW! Be patient with yourself.
I am not very patient. And it doesn't help when someone keeps bringing more boxes in for me to unpack!
DeleteWhat a beautiful place to live. I'm envious. Is this the rental while you build?
ReplyDeleteThis is the rental. The view is about a 10 minute stroll from here.
DeleteVery happy for you! Enjoy and don't worry about blogging for now.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Liz.
DeleteYay! So glad you're moved in and getting organized! How wonderful to have those views, and such comfortable housemates. :)
ReplyDeleteEveryone seems to have settled in well. Even grumpy Max has been quite kittenish.
DeleteSo so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteI think you have achieved so much in a few days.
Remember to not overdo. All things in good time
What a glorious view
I can't wait for you to come down and stay for a few days.
Delete"I just enjoyed the view" and what a view it is! Wow!
ReplyDeleteI love the unpacking part, it's like Christmas. I have a routine, first thing unpacked is the box marked coffee time, with the kettle the cups and coffee, sugar etc. Then the beds get made so there is somewhere to crash when we're tired, and then the tv and dvd player gets set up. After that the kids unpack their stuff in their rooms while I do the kitchen and hubby used to do the lounge room. Of course thta was years ago and now it's just me, but the basic routine is the same. Coffee fixings, bed, TV.
We had no internet for a few days so no TV! We are getting there bit by bit.
DeleteWhat beautiful views. Enjoy opening all those boxes!!
ReplyDeleteI would kill for a view like that, ya lucky tart! I love unpacking and settling into a new home. I almost want to move again... but maybe not.
ReplyDelete