Wednesday, 26 August 2009

The Cast

Chris left a comment which had me a bit confused. I don't have a daughter. 3 sons and two cats (one female but she doesn't count!). Then I realised that she must have thought the Mermaid was a daughter.

So.

Me.

Himself (the husband)

One, Two and Three (the sons)

Ebs (belongs to One)

GGF (Giggling girlfriend belongs to Two)

Dr. Teacher (my brother)

Mrs Teacher (his currently estranged wife)

Cousin It (their eldest)

Other cousin (their youngest)

Other Brother (my other brother)

Mrs Other (his wife - they have no kids)

Mother and Father (self explanatory as is MIL, FIL and BIL - I have two BILs but rarely mention them).

The Mermaid is my closest, oldest friend. Her life is like a soap opera. One day I should write it all down. You wouldn't believe it.

Sooz is my next closest friend.

And sundry others.

Tom and Sheba are my cats.

The fish don't have names





3 comments:

  1. DOH! Trust me to get it wrong. I appreciate you pointing out 'The Cast'... if I get it wrong again just verbally kick me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... I do only read about 300 blogs eh? Tend to get 'casts' wrong sometimes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The POTS: will no doubt end up at some of my kids houses! I sure don't need any.
    And your fish need names.. I love fish.
    and cows.
    and Teddy.

    ReplyDelete