Friday, 28 August 2009

Friday dot points

  • had the hair cut - love it
  • the book on convergence quilts has arrived - can't wait to start
  • spent the afternoon with sooz. We spent money :) I bought a new handbag but we also bought birthday presents and anniversary presents.
  • Went with Three to Southland to look at some suits. That young man always gets really good, prompt service ... I wonder why!!!! Nothing to do with how he looks, I'm sure.
  • Now I need to shower (hair cut) and get ready for a night at the club.
And tomorrow is Sattdy. Yeah.

1 comment:

  1. ~ Show us the haircut!
    ~ Show us the book!
    ~ Show us the Handbag!
    ~ Show us the gorgeous young man!
    ~ DON'T show us you in the shower!

    And have a lovely night.
    And yep... tomorrow is sattdy...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

    ReplyDelete