Wednesday, 19 August 2009

The highlight ...


This was taken just after I had been hauled back into the boat by the guide. I am the yellow helmet at the back below everybody else!! You can see why it wasn't a particularly good place to fall out of the boat!

We received the CD of photos today and they are fantastic. I didn't realise how scary (from the novice point of view!) some of the rapids were and there are some very good shots of all the boats.

I can't wait to do it all again. I could check out white water rafting in Victoria but it would be bloody cold. I think I'll wait for next year in Port Douglas.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like fun! We have done that once too... only it was a very mild river.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that looks REALLY SCARY. But I guess no one would be able to tell if I wet my pants.

    ReplyDelete