Monday, 24 August 2009

I'd rather be here ...

But I'm back at work in windy Melbourne with rain and hail!!

Oh well. At least work will help pay for the trip next year.

We had the boys and girlfriends over for dinner last night and The Mermaid came for dinner on Saturday. One and Ebs are here again tonight because he is dropping a book off that we promised to send to someone we met up North. Only he forgot to bring the book!

I haven't been feeling well lately but I fear that I know the cause only too well. The grape. Only not in its natural form, if you get my drift.

Something for me to think about, face up to and address.

But for now, I'm going to enjoy the added bonus of One and Ebs for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I love grapes in their NATURAL form... not so much in their altered form!

    ReplyDelete