And how to sew bloody patchwork! I spent more time yesterday unpicking that I did stitching and I spent a lot of time stitching. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you try to teach yourself and you pick a design that requires a reasonable level of experience in getting seams to match! I have to keep reminding myself that I'm making a couple of throws for the CATS to lie on when they're on the couch. They don't have to be perfect. Yeah. Right.
Himself and I got up at sparrow's fart and went for a walk to the beach and back with Sooz. Very pleasant way to start the day once I'd got over the shock of being vertical at that time of the morning. We will repeat the exercise (haha) tomorrow. And maybe every morning this week. He has really taken this whole exercise thing to heart. Has had nothing to drink since last Wednesday (apart from a couple of bevvies at the club on Friday) and is making a real effort to eat well.
Me? Not so much.
But I'm drinking a bit less and am easing into this whole thing ... for the umpteenth time. I think he still has the novelty factor which ran out eons ago for me.
Work today was good. Everything happened at the end of the day resulting in me having to work back an hour as everyone else had gone (aaaaaaah - poor me) but it was challenging and I got a real buzz out of it. Can't really go into things (confidentiality and all that) but enough to say that health care workers experience far more violence and aggression than they should. And some doctors are idiots.
Himself is dishing up dinner (pork chop and cabbage ... mmmmmmmmm)
See ya!
I have been told it's NOT unpicking.. it's REVERSE STITCHING! Pffffft ... whatever it is, it's a bloody pain!
ReplyDelete