I tried to load 4 photos and blogger only loaded 2. Stupid blogger (the site, not me!) And it took too bloody long for me to go and fiddlefart around with them again so you'll have to wait for another day.
These two are all there is today ....
My goodies arrived from Chris (the cat is mine!) I am a very lucky duck. And she is as nice to talk to as she is to read.
The Tatt! It gets coloured in this weekend. Or at least started. I'll post a progress shot (blogger permitting!)
And that, folks, is it for now as I have spent far too long here already and I need to do some housework.
That's a BIG tatt for a first! Even uncoloured it still comes up well. The artist is good - that's the bit that freaks me out. Am I ever going to be satisfied that the artist is good enough to keep super fussy me happy???
ReplyDelete:)
So glad everything arrived in one piece!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THE TAT! It's an awesome fish.. I love fish! I still think I will get a fish tat one day.