I haven't been able to get a really good look at the schnozz as the doctor liberally dabbed it with betadine but it feels OK. A bit raw, maybe. The histology came back benign so THAT's good news, too. I may have a little scar but there were two red lumps there before and I didn't have it done for cosmetic reasons ... and makeup is a wonderful thing.
I rang the boss and told her I wouldn't be in tomorrow. I am much better but still needing a nap two or three times a day and am still full of phlegm (sorry TMI!). Every so often I have a massive coughing attack and it doesn't sound good. I'm also still getting short of breath and dizzy. Do I sound as if I'm trying to justify myself? Funny that. I'm very good at insisting others take time off when they're sick but not very good at taking my own advice!
I finished "the thoughtful dresser". I was interesting although I wasn't sure if it was trying to be a biography of Catherine Hill who sounds like a fascinating woman and I will google her for more information. I am about to start the new Dan Brown book and am looking forward to that. And it just happens that the next few days are going to be pretty grim from a weather point of view. That and my cold = curled up on the couch. Bliss. And no guilt.
I will know I'm 100% better when I'm back down in the sewing room for more than 10 minutes at a time.
And now it's time to get dinner on the go even though it's still broad daylight!! Curried mince and rice ... real comfort food.
curried mince and rice.... OOOKKKK if that works for you!
ReplyDeleteWe had mince/bacon/potatoe top home made pie! Was super yum! LOL
Hope you are feeling better soon.
I don't like curry!
ReplyDeleteLamb chops in roasting dish, lots of onions chopped up thick added and whole small potoates... then pour a WHOLE BOTTLE of Thick Mint Sauce over it all, sprinkle a little salt on... cover and bake slowly for about 2 hours.... last minute add cornflour mixed with a bit of water...stir!!! Super yum!