Because of Covid we are unable to go and visit them in hospital but they are going home this afternoon and will stay with the other grandparents so we will get a sneaky visit later on today.
The Telstra NBN fiasco is ongoing. The ombudsman has been contacted again. No one is taking responsibility and they are denying the NBN was ever connected in the first place. So the modem in mother in law's room was just for show?
I really must stop biting my fingers. They are raw and bleeding and bloody sore.
Yes. Please stop biting your fingers or you won't be able to hold that beautiful baby.
ReplyDeleteSettle and focus on the joy of a new grandchild. Without religious connotations, bless.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting to have a new grandchild. I don't think anymore will be coming my way unless my son's partner finally decides she wants a baby. I was present for the birth of all three of my grandsons which was an enormous privilege. The first was because my daughter was on her own but the next two her husband gave me full permission to be there which was wonderful. I didn't want to intrude but he clearly wanted someone else there too! Very special times indeed and I hope you meet Alice soon.
ReplyDelete