I actually quite like celery but I have experienced this phenomenon. Probably why I prefer my celery cut up small in a salad. Or baked. If I want to use it as a carrier for dip I will go for the almost white inner sections.
I was lying in bed last night and I had this brilliant idea for a topic. All I could remember when I woke up this morning was it had something to do with vegetables.
Does this happen to anyone else? I have written so many brilliant words in my head but they get lost between there and my fingers!
No news from the hospital today so we can only hope that is a good thing.
Himself went to Rivers and bought two pairs of shoes and got them both at a good price. One was on sale and one was mistakenly listed in the catalogue so he got it at the catalogue price.
I have been weaving. The scarf is looking good. It's certainly bright.
Dinner is chicken breast with brie baked on a bed of veges. And home made rolls defrosted and baked. That is definitely a do again. Dessert could have been chocolates that were gifted to us before Christmas but they might have become brunch. I feel slightly ill now.
That bloody tennis player. The world is laughing at us.
Yes the world is laughing but we are not.
ReplyDeleteFirst news story. He’s been cleared to play next story is we all have to have three shots to be classed as fully vaxxed
No wonder there are so many that just won’t get the shot
And I still can't get to see my mother in law in hospital. I am getting my booster tomorrow.
DeleteLast night I came up with four quite good potential blog posts. Today, I can't remember any of them.
ReplyDeleteDinner sounds nice. Was now I guess.
Bloody tennis player and bloody incompetent governments. The fat lady hasn't sung yet though.
Andrew, do you think he will still get kicked out? I fear not.
DeleteDinner was lovely.
Oh I’ve written a million (well a lot) of those stories that are lost between the mind and the keyboard. Sometimes I think…oh I’ll just add ‘that’ to a post I’ve got half written in drafts, get it all open and I can’t remember half of what I was going to add.
ReplyDeleteSimilarly a pad and pencil is good and takes less time to have ready as long as (see above) you don’t forget what you were going to write before you find the rotten things. Maybe I should hang them round my waist like housekeepers used to do with keys…..except I’d need….not going to tell you how long a piece of cord I’d need 😊
Cathy I jot things down and then try to remember why? On a scrap of paper next to my computer are the words "missing parents". I probably should have been more specific!
DeleteBeen there, done (or forgotten) that regarding future posts. I have two in mind for this week so, hopefully, they will still be there when the time comes. Wouldn't it be poetic justice if "the great one" got knocked out of the tournament early?
ReplyDeleteChris, if he did he (or at least his fans) would blame the stress caused by the Australian govt. We can't win.
Delete