We had our first proper craft get together of the year and it was great. There were 10 of us and lots of laughs as well as crafts. I always feel great when I leave there. One of the women has asked me to weave her a scarf. She has provided some beautiful wool so I need to get a wriggle on and finish the rainbow one for K. She was discharged yesterday and it was great to see her today but she is still a bit fragile. It will be another 10 days before she gets her results so trying times for her.
Mother in Law is still in isolation so no visitors. Her oxygen saturation dropped to 91% so they have popped her on supplemental oxygen and will get the GP to review. She is still in pain in spite of being on Endone. I just wish Himself could go and see her. I really think they are overdoing things in the circumstances. I think part of the problem is that no one really knows what we can and can't do anymore. We have so many government departments giving us conflicting advice. At least that's what it feels like.
Wee Alice sat in a high chair for the first time today. She has been coming to craft since she was about 6 weeks old. She will be 4 months tomorrow and everyone is amazed at how fast she is growing. She is a real chubby bub.

Alice looks adorable.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I agree but am somewhat biased.
DeleteHow adorable. She’s going to be quite the crafter having started so young lol
ReplyDeleteIt’s sad how loved ones cannot visit. If they test negative and wear all the protective gear I don’t see why he can’t go in an just let her know she’s not alone.
Angela, I am quite cranky about this. They seem to have forgotten this is a HOME. Not a hospital. Nor a prison.
DeleteIt does seem cruel to keep visitors out, especially if they are family. Love the baby photos. She is seriously cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Chris. To make matters worse the phones are down so we can't even talk to her.
Delete