It is cold and wet today. A good indoor day.
Two and his lot were going to pop in but the kids have head lice so no visit from them. He dropped by to pick up some bit and pieces I had for him. It was lovely to have some mum and son time with him. He holds a special place in my heart. All my boys do, of course, but he and I share the same battles with dealing with people.
I am trying a different, less expensive, flour for pizza dough this evening. Hopefully it will be fine. It is still a strong flour - I would never use cake flour for bread or pizza.
I really must stop finding new safe places to keep things. I thought I had lost a particular charger which would have meant my portable speaker and my kindle would be useless and I rely on both frequently. It turned up but then I had to look for the speaker as I had put it down somewhere in my search for the charger.
Petrol prices are soaring again. Once the government puts the excise back up we could be looking at nearly $3 a litre. No wonder everything is so expensive.
It wasn't too bad here. Cold, at times sunny and only one serious shower in the afternoon.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if I have a special place in my mother's heart? She complains about all her children in a gentle way, so I suppose I am not an exception. I think she knows I know things all my younger siblings don't know.
All mothers complain about their kids. As long as it's gentle. I am curious what you know that your siblings don't!
DeleteI always put stuff in a safe place and then can never find them. I’m sure there is a wormhole to a whole other universe in this house.
ReplyDeleteI won’t be far from my fire today except for going to get my torture session this morning
It's bitter out there today. I think I will label a drawer "safe place".
Delete