Sunday, 31 July 2022

Sunday bread

 



So I baked a loaf of bread. 

Three and his lot popped in to show off Alice's new crawling skillz. 

I offered them the loaf of bread.

Amy couldn't wait until they got home!

I have another loaf proving. 


Last night Himself was shutting the house up and I had forgotten to close the doors to the craft room. Methinks a cat had knocked the shuttle off the loom.

But it was definitely a dog that chewed it into matchsticks. I didn't take photos - I was too sleepy and pissed off.

These are shuttles 


you wind the yarn around them to weave the fabric. I have one less of this size now!


4 comments:

  1. Do you bake your bread in breadmaker? Mother with her driver, ABI Brother arrived rather stressed for lunch, after becoming hopelessly lost because of road closures. 100 km/h limit from High Street to Cranny Franger Road for us. It's been a long time coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they were coming from Pakenham it would have been a terrible trip. Unless you know the area the detours are very confusing.
      I bake in the oven. I used to have a breadmaker years ago but with my dough hook on the mixer I find it just as easy to make.

      Delete
  2. The bread looks very yummy
    I hope the shuttle isn’t too expensive to replace.
    That would be very annoying indeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have only started this since we got the cats. I think the cat starts it the dogs think it's ok to continue. The shuttles aren't expensive but a hassle to order. I might see if Himself can make me one.

      Delete