I am sitting in front of the telly with my laptop on my ... lap! Because we had the carpets cleaned today.
Adolescent boy+too much alcohol = vomit. Well it has done in this house. As recently as last night but that's another story for another day because my battery is getting very low.
We got all the carpets steam cleaned and the whole house smells like wet dog (wool carpet) but there is a distinct chucky smell in what used to be Two's room. The carpet in there came up very well, though.
Hair has been cut and degreyed. Feet have orthotics and are in great pain. Flowering plants and pots in which to plant them have been purchased. Walls have been washed and look so much better (so I will be repeating the process throughout the house).
Battery getting to critical level so will hit the "publish" button and close the lid.
And watch telly and read my book.
btw ... my foot is causing me far more problems than my back or shins ever did. And I am OVER THIS!!!
And isn't it great how the NZ fugitive who (allegedly) murdered his wife and dumped his daughter in a Melbourne railway station was arrested in America. I love the description of the citizens who nabbed him hog tying him with his pants and belt and then SITTING on him. There is justice.
No comments:
Post a Comment