Saturday, 9 February 2008

Dot points

  • Jenny and I had a lovely bike ride this morning. It was great to be up so early (not THAT early but early enough for me on a Satdy) and everything was lovely and fresh.
  • Physio hurt.
  • New glasses look awesome. My kids think so and I like them. Himself isn't sure yet but he never is when I change something like my hair or specs. A photo will come at some point!
  • Himself has started tidying up the front garden and it's starting to look pretty good. Of course, I forgot to take before photos!
  • I have put a lot of stuff back into the linen cupboard and there is even more to be got rid of.
  • The boys are all out together to celebrate GGF's birthday.
  • I think the next couple of weeks are going to be horrible as we try to get this place to a point where we can get an agent through. And then keeping it spic and span in the run up to the sale will be a challenge! But it will all be worth it in the end. And as Three said to me this evening "in 9 months it will all be over and we will be in the new place!" I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment