... isn't she just gorgeous? Her name is South African for little cabbage and sounds something like meeshoo. Two chose her because she looks like Thomas and Sheba. There was an older cat that was also up for adoption that he felt sorry for and would have taken but GGF wanted a little cat. I understand that sentiment, I really do. I just hope that the other cat finds a home. And trust Two to relate to it just as I would have AND tell me about it!
I can't wait to meet her. They got her yesterday and Two sent me an email with the photo.
Three had a good second day at his new job. This is good!
One is being a bit of an arsehole. This I can live with as I know I haven't done anything this time. I think he's just having a bit of a life transition crisis!
Himself is still not 100%. But is still happy about moving. Life at home is a tad difficult but we will get there.
The foot still hurts but is getting better. I guess rest really IS an option. Bugger.
Work is fantastic. It's a pleasure to go to work and spend time with my colleagues.
Hope everything is hunky dory in your neck of the woods.

What a sweet kitten. (But I would have gone for the older cat too.)
ReplyDelete