Tuesday, 5 February 2008

Pillows

Amy mentioned a brand of pillow in my comments the other day (I think it was dunlopillow ... and why haven't you updated your journal, Amy, or have you moved it and I haven't worked that out yet!? It wouldn't be the first time that's happened).

I hesitate to say our pillows were ridiculously expensive. Mine is a Tempur and Himself's is the same sort of thing only a bit softer. I like my things firm. These pillows are made from some sort of memory foam and feel really weird initially but are oh so comfortable. My neck is much less stiff in the morning although Himself still snores fit to wake the dead so the pillow hasn't helped that. Not that it claimed to but I live in hope.

And now I must rush off to work as it's been raining a bit over the past day and the roads will be wet and the idiots will be out in force.

One more sleep and it's Friday and that can be considered the start of the weekend. It's anticipation day!

No comments:

Post a Comment